Norma mhp, norma’s new MHP load for the 9 mm offers an easy-shooting, reliable and consistent defensive option for the cartridge. The 9mm version features a 124-grain Hexagon bullet, which has a unique appearance produced from six stabilizing grooves and an aerodynamic shape. Norma claims accuracy is 1 inch at 25 yards. It’s rated for 1,181 fps from a 6-inch barre
Norma’s MHP is designed to maximize expansion and stopping power. The all copper bullet provides constant, reliable performance.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight: 108 grain
- Muzzle Energy: 413 ft.lbs.
- Muzzle Velocity: 1312 fps
- Case Material: Brass
- Usage: Self Defense
- Quantity: 20/Box
The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and excellent stopping power. Its nose design results in reliable feeding in all pistol and carbine chambers. It is specifically calibrated for consistent, devastating terminal performance, regardless of barrel length
Norma has a great reputation for high quality in both loaded ammunition and components. Not only will ammunition be available to fit your rifle, but it’s likely that it will be the highest quality ever fired from that gun
The Norma Monolithic Hollow Point (MHP) is an all copper bullet with massive expansion and great stopping power. Designed to reliably feed into all pistol and carbine chambers, it is calibrated for consistent, devastating and terminal performance regardless of barrel length. By achieving excellent expansion time after time, the Norma MHP has set a new standard for personal defense ammunition.
- Optimized load for reliable performance in all barrel lengths
- One of the largest expanding defensive hollow point bullets in the world
- Designed for reliable feeding out of pistols and pistol caliber carbines
- Cold formed monolithic copper construction for extreme terminal performance
- Extremely consistent penetration and expansion in gelatin and clear ballistics